Tuesday, August 19, 2014

End Of Summer Challenge Update: Day One

Today was the official kick-off of The End Of Summer Challenge hosted by Jasmine over at Fleurty and Fit.

I was very proud of myself and kept track of everything. Because I like pictures I shall add some into this post as a way to excite you over my mundane day.











I only walked 1 mile today but that burned 127 calories. I am used to doing 3-4 miles a day so this is a let down but I am proud that did I still exercise.

Our AC unit has had some issues freezing and mixing that with Texas heat has been horrid to say the worst. I used that as my crutch and skipped out on an important exercise routine.

I am going to get a head start in on my workout tonight while the house is still cool. I realized yesterday that I am still finding ways to make excuses and that isn't acceptable.






I was hunting for food today and decided on a salad. I was excited when I saw that you get quite a bit of lettuce for 15 calories.

I realized that I have to eat more but I am trying to readjust myself to listen more to my body. Eat when I am hungry, not when I feel it necessary to eat.





I have found that using my fitness pal is the easiest tracker I have yet to find.

I can easily search for my meals, track water, and my calories. At the end of the day it tells me how many calories I consumed, burned, and where I am at.

I used to see those extra calories and gorge myself to use each and every one of them. Now, even though I have the calories to spare I don't find myself using them.



WAY TO GO TO ALL THE LADIES IN THIS CHALLENGE!

YOU CAN DO IT!

#fleurtysummerchallenge

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures and it is great that you are listening to your body.

    ReplyDelete