Sunday, September 21, 2014

Daily Tarot: Empress In Reverse

She is lost in the wilderness of despair. The joys of life escape her. She runs away from love and hides in the mountains and rock faces of loneliness. The dark purples and blues of the reversed side help mask the desolate background of her anguish. The rain lines indicate a veil, which clouds her path to happiness. Nature has turned against her and she tries to seek refuge in the cover from life. Her face is craved by the anguish of her tears and sorrow.

How It Pertains To Me: This cards warns of starting too many projects as I am: Book reviewing, running book review sites, blogging, cross stitching, and writing. It warns me that I am can easily cave back into that dark place that I have worked so hard to get out of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment