Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Daily Tarot: R Queen Of Cups

She is a temptress. She pulls on emotional strings. She dances and dazzles with her magic and charms with her flirtatious promises of happiness. She is the seductress with eight tentacles. She represents the woman who enjoys the pleasures of love only for herself. She dwells on extreme feelings and will not fear unleashing her tendrils when overreacting.

How It Pertains To Me: The cards always have a fickle way of being right even when we don't want them to be. They seep in and completely get us. The Reverse Queen Of Cups is no different. This card represents K and how she gets when her thoughts wonder. At first I thought it was about me but I went to my book for further reading. This is how K gets when she goes snooping and lets her insecurities get the best of her. While Daddy and I both know she isn't minding her own business she lies to Daddy and plans to use her money to keep him around. I on the other hand have started to work hard on turning my life around for the better and showing Daddy that I can be trusted to do as I'm told. I love my deck and the way it always brings out the right card at the right time. The Reverse Queen Of Cups is all about awareness and watching out for the woman holding the dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment