Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mixed Feelings

Yesterday was something else and I am still trying to wrap my head around everything that happened. Daddy and K are done. Finished. No more. All he asked her to do was stay off my blog and she couldn't complete the simple task. He told her if he found out then he would end their relationship permanently. No more chances. She went snooping and then tried to go off on him because of things I have posted. I am not blind and of course I know what is sent to my husband. We have an open door policy as part our agreement to fix our marriage. My head is spinning because I have waited so long for this moment I have a hard time believing it's truly over. I went to bed early but still feel incredibly tired and not sure how today is going to go for me. K wanted to talk in person and Daddy tried to tell her it wouldn't do any good but she insisted anyways. They were taking a long time to talk and I was worried that he was consoling her and giving her another shot but this wasn't the case. He had to calm her down so she could drive home safely. When he came in he ate and told me to get things together for us to shower. I helped him cut his hair then we showered. After we showered we had some fun. Overall I am relieved but on edge because I have waited so long for this to be over and thought I still had awhile to go. I suppose we'll see where things end up in the future. As of now, I am going to keep my head and heart strong for Daddy and continue to do what I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment