Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Tea Party For You and Me [Flash Fiction]

Hello All and Welcome to my Tea Party.
I've been down the rabbit hole for a long time now.
Where did my journey begin you ask?

It began with the odd white rabbit.
He was going on about how he was, late for a very important date.
I followed him.

He led me down the rabbit hole.


Once in Wonderland I came across many curious things:


I began to think I had gone absolutely mad.
Speaking of mad, I found my best friend along the way.

This is the Mad Hatter.
Through my journey he became my friend, lover, and husband in Wonderland.
We met only as friends, a curious stranger to one another.
He invited me to tea.


At the tea party, I learned of the evil Red Queen.
I also sang songs and danced.
I was curious to hear all about the tales of wonderland.
As I learned more about The Red Queen, I felt hunger for her.
Her beauty was indescribable. Her power was obvious.


When I first saw her, she was stunning. She held her head high.
I was taken by her. She was absolutely fascinating but none the less needed to be knocked off her high horse.
 The Mad Hatter and I hatched our plan to take down the queen.
We would take down her Kingdom leaving her alone.
I became close to the Queen, spending dinners with her and tending to her needs.
As the Mad Hatter had the Kingdom under control the Red Queen invited me into her chambers.
Once in her room she softly touched my skin.
"I've heard tales of you coming to Wonderland, the fair maiden. I only imagine that you would join us here. Join me here."- She said every so softly.
I felt the heat course through my body.
As she came to me, she ran her red lips over mine, softest of touches.


She began to undress, as her clothes fell to the ground I was in awe of her beauty.
Her fair skin.
Delicate.
She laid down on the bed, "Join me."
As I laid in bed with her, I kissed her neck softly, out of my shoe I pulled a knife.
I stabbed her in the heart.
So sudden, so unexpected.
She gasped for air. I laughed hysterically.
I really had gone mad, the kingdom was ours.

As she bled out, the cards of her kingdom flew everywhere.
You see Wonderland will cause you to go mad.
As light came over Wonderland, The Mad Hatter knew.
He knew that Wonderland was ours.

As I sat in the Red Queen's seat with the sea of red flowing.
I smile with glee.
With the Red Queen gone, Wonderland was ours.


The Mad Hatter and I rule over wonderland.
We take good care of our own.
We rule over wonderland.
We have gone mad you see.
Thank you for joining us for tea.
We are glad you joined us.
Tea time for us, just remember once in Wonderland there is no escape. 
You are here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment