I joined in on an Author Takeover at The Book Club.
Author Eva Pohler did a contest and one random winner was chosen to receive a reading.
Here is my reading for my past, present, and future.
How Accurate This is for me: My husband, soon enough ex and I have had some problems and the past few months I have struggled with whether or not to try again. I recently found out some news that has confirmed that I cannot go back to my marriage. When I received this reading this evening, it reaffirmed my decision to step outside of my marriage and not look back. I am now focusing on my beautiful daughter and our future. Many people have their opinions but I believe I am doing what's best.
How this relates: I am realizing where changes need to be made and the depression and anxiety medication is helping me to refocus and realize that I don't need a man to be strong. My daughter needs me and I need to be there for her. I can be a successful single mother and many moms do it everyday. I am no longer relying on someone to provide. We live in a harsh world where no one is going to help you but yourself.
Future: Artemis, which represents purity. The external world often seeks to civilize us, but this can come at the cost of our deeper selves This card warns you to not disconnect from your raw intuition by playing the roles that you think society expects of you. You will one day need to return to the wild and natural part of yourself, to avoid living on autopilot, so that the wisdom of your past can continue to guide you into the future.
How this relates: All of these cards tie into each other. Again, the medication is helping me to seek clarity and reaffirm what I need to do. I am cutting ties and refocusing my center to where it counts. I truly believe The Fates needed me to hear this tonight and realize that everything does happen for a reason even if that reason isn't clear at first.



No comments:
Post a Comment