Saturday, August 9, 2014

Release

I do not own this photo!
Having a fresh place to give my thoughts without worry of who is follow is a huge release for me. There has been a lot of things brewing on the home front but I had a long talk with Daddy yesterday and I think maybe just maybe we are on our way back to good.

I don't feel the need to fret about what I post here although in a previous life I wasn't worried either, it would have just stirred more shit than I desired.

I read a lot of erotica mainly D/s and little lifestyles. From reading and researching I have found that this is a void I crave. Daddy has given it to me some and we are trying to work around the big issue to get back to it.

Tomorrow we are supposed to be able to talk over rules and we have talked about bringing back discipline into our relationship. He is starting to understand that this is part of what has caused a void in our relationship because I crave to submit to him and obey him. I crave to have him take care of me and I have always seen him as that figure for me.

Today he stood up for me and it made me teary eyed because it has been a long time since he has stood up for me. We spent some time together yesterday and it was always be my biggest comfort to be wrapped in his arms. I do hope he is wanting a serious Daddy/baby girl relationship and it will take time for us to find our rhythm but I feel safe to post our journey here.

No comments:

Post a Comment