This weekend I am doing my first virtual 5k.
The track around our high school is 4 laps to a mile.
If I did my research right a 5k is 3 miles.
So Mom and I will be getting up at the ass crack of dawn and seeing how long it will take us to complete a 5k.
I will be doing a combination of running/jogging/walking.
Mom will be strictly walking due to knee problems.
We are stoked and excited!
Definitely going to get our workout in on Saturday!
Any of my Fleurty Friends interested in friendly competition to see how we do?
Head on over to Adventures In Fitness and see what the hype is all about!

I plan to do the Virtual 5K too.Good luck with yours.
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me I would do the Virtual 5K too, here through the #Fleurtysummerchallenge would love to follow but did not find a way through GFC my blog address is http://itsnotafaddiet.blogspot.ca/
Good luck and have fun!!!!!!
ReplyDelete