Friday, August 22, 2014

End Of Summer Challenge: Week In Review

Fleurty and Fit

Hey there Fleurty Friends!
We did it!
1 week down!
So far I have really enjoyed this challenge and to me, what sets this challenge apart from others is Jasmine constantly checks up on us. Even when 40 ladies joined in on this she came up with the idea of Fleurty Friends. We now each have a buddy that we can check in with.


Here are my goals for this challenge.

1) All of my meals and exercise have been logged into My Fitness Pal. I am currently on a 13 day streak right now! Whoo hoo!

2) I have exercised every day in some way. It may not always be Walk Away The Pounds but I am exercising which is what matters. I recently found out that you can find Zumba classes on Youtube to help you along the way.

3) I have blogged quite a bit which has helped my accountability.

4) I have been checking with my Fleurty Friend daily to help her and myself stay on track.

5) I have currently lost 1.1 lbs since starting the challenge, I am well on my way to losing 5 lbs before the end of the challenge.


Wish me luck, tomorrow morning I am doing my first virtual 5k!
I cannot wait to see how I do with this and what my time will end up being.


How did you guys do?



7 comments:

  1. Ahh you're doing great so far this week! Keep up the excellent work and good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your 5K. Looks like you've done great this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the challenge, too! You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "questions to ask before eating"! So smart!! I can't wait to hear about the 5k!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job girl!!!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow with loosing the weight, We're in it together!

    ReplyDelete