Saturday, August 23, 2014

Virtual 5K Results


I FINISHED IT!

Start Time: 5:47 A.M.
End Time: 6:47 A.M.

Raine from Raining Sunflowers joined me in our first 5K.
Everyone in our household told us we wouldn't do and we knew we wanted to.
During the last mile the pain really started to set in but so did the adernaline rush.
In one hour we have completed our first 5K. As I continue to lose weight I cannot wait to improve that time.


Lookie!
My shiny full of awesomesauce medal that I won!
I am so proud of myself I cannot even begin to tell you guys.
We walked 3.5 MPH at a brisk pace burning 1,588.
I also did 15 minutes of Zumba this morning burning 213 calories.

I'm not done yet! 
I have found as burn calories I find myself craving to work-out.




4 comments:

  1. Hell yeah we knocked it out of the ball park. I'm so proud of you! This is just the beginning for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! I am so proud of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job! Congrats on getting it done!

    ReplyDelete