Sunday, August 10, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook



Today's weather is.... Rainy.

The clock says.... 8:25 PM

I can hear... The TV going in the living room.

I am reading.... Nothing but soon to start something.

The last book I finished... The Prodigal Bride by Rayanna Jamison (5 *'s)

Outside my window.... The sun is setting and it looks like the storm might pick back up.

The last movie I saw..... Oculus and I was really impressed!


I am thinking...... about life, chores, schedule, and my family.

In my cup.... Orange Pineapple Juice.

In the kitchen... I am writing this post and browsing around online.

I am creating.... A fun unique project I designed.

I am going... Nowhere, just a lazy day at home.

I am pondering...
. How many book reviews I can accomplish during the Beat The Heat Readathon.


I am hoping..... these changes that are happening within are something to embrace, not fear.

I am looking forward to... Fall Weather!

What am I praying for.... That what he says is the truth and that he really wants us.

Around the house.... Mom is at the computer working on her blog, Shane and hubs are in the living. Everyone else is in their rooms.


I am learning.... I give in way too easily and sometimes that's not the best option.

One of my favorite things.... Late nights playing WoW with the hubs.

Steps towards simplicity.... Decluttering my kindle and learning that just because it's free doesn't mean I need to snag it.

A peek into my day.... Cross Stitching, some reading, and watching True Blood.


A few plans for rest of week.. Turn job applications in tomorrow, other than that I have no plans.

Something I would like to do this week.... Read a good chunk of ARCs and get them knocked out.

Favorite moment this week...... Last night my hubs and I played WoW and then when we went to bed he held me. It has been a long time since I have pulled an all nighter with him and I really enjoyed just being with him.

Newest passion.... More a renewed passion, cross stitching.

Source of inspiration..... Candies, desserts, and everything sweet.

A photo worth sharing.....


1 comment: