Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday

Welcome to this weeks edition of Weigh-In Wednesday!
I am new to this so let me take a moment to tell you a bit about myself and my journey.

I am 21 years young, married, and mother to a beautiful daughter. I am currently a stay at home mom and I dedicate a lot of time to my daughter.

Recently my thoughts over the past few months came rushing at me and I went into a downhill slope. I have severe anxiety and depression. I have always used this as my crutch to stay away from the dreaded scale and exercise.

I decided I have had enough of the "victim" mentality. You guys know exactly what I am talking. The poor fat girl can't get up off her butt so she doesn't work out.

Thing is, I am morbidly obese but I don't look too bad just that extra belly roll that grosses me out.


So Today I am happy dancing!
I started back in on my journey with a no excuses mentality.

I started Sunday weighing in at 217.
Today I weighed in at 214.2.
That is a loss of 2.8 lbs.

All I have done is start to count my calories, every meal.
I also do 2-3 miles from Walk Away The Pounds with Leslie Sansone.

I am one happy girl!

Be sure to head over to She's A Big Star to join in on Weigh-In Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats and see I told you, you could do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Getting started is the hardest part! It becomes easier once you are in a routine and it becomes habit!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loss..keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I deal with anxiety and depression as well. I am finding ways to get healthy and honor my emotions at the same time. There is a way for everybody to reach their goals :)

    ReplyDelete