I was looking around at weight-loss blogs and came across Fleurty and Fit.
I read through her blog and fell in love with her posts, then I came across her Wednesday Weigh-In post and saw that she was challenging us all and there's a prize!
I am doing this to help add extra motivation and I am thankful for the blogging community.
Usually I shy away at posting my before pictures publicaly but I am deeming myself rid of old habits and leaving room for fresh habits. I love finding simple yet challenging challenges because it pushes me that much harder.
Rules:
Email (I'm choosing to be public) before photos, current weight, and goals for this challenge.
That's it! Easy peasy!
This challenge starts on August 18th, Monday.
Here are my before photos, in these photos I am sitting at 214 lbs.
This challenge runs from August 18th- September 22nd.
Goals
1) Log all of my meals and exercise in My Fitness Pal, you can folllow me along on my profile Fit_Shortie.
2) Using Walk Away The Pounds exercise everyday of the week doing 2-3 miles at least.
3) Blogging as often as needed.
4) Email/check in with Fleurty about progress and when I feel like I am starting to sink into old cravings.
5) Lose at least 5 lbs before the end of the challenge.
(This is huge for me because I have 15 lbs to go before I hit Wonderland)
That's it! Be sure to visit Fleurty and Fit and join in on this fun challenge!

Those are good goals.
ReplyDeleteAwesome goals!! So glad you are joining us!!!
ReplyDelete