I am very proud of myself today and I feel stronger. I have found several victories in the past few days and I am STOKED to share them with you guys. I have only been on my journey since Sunday but since then I have discovered so much more about myself.
I decided to stop trying to please everyone and to start pleasing myself. I am a strong woman and I truly believe that anything is possible. The world is just waiting for me to takeover. I know I have been posting crazy lady today but my strength is renewed and I am determined to my inner skinny lady and bring that bitch out.
This fat girl is done feeling sorry for herself and hiding behind the layers. I have made too many excuses and not enough progress. I know there will be good and bad weeks. It is up to ME to use the bad weeks to work that much harder.
Here are my victories thus far:
1) Sunday Weigh In: 217, Today: 214.8
2) Approved for Food Stamps and Medicaid
3) Mom found my wallet! Hiding in the bathroom of all places.
4) I was hurting like a fat lady yesterday but pushed through to do another 1 mile workout before bed.
5) Woke up this morning, tended to Ally, and did a 1 mile. We parked farther away from the parking lot to get extra exercise in at Walmart, took the long way into Walmart. Then walked around Walmart. Got home did another mile.
6) Stayed standing up doing house chores instead of sitting in between.
I am going to spend time when I wake up to say these to myself to help me remind myself of why I am doing and what my reasons are for this.
I am moving forward and excited for this journey. Life is getting better and I am stronger. I may be in pain now but the end result is priceless.
My body hurts from the little things but I am pushing forward to become stronger.
I am on a mission not only to prove myself wrong but to prove my family and friends wrong.
I am a warrior and this is my battle. I WILL be victorious.




You go girl! I am so proud of you and how brave you are being to begin and continue the journey.
ReplyDelete