Today I received my first motivational text from Fleurty and Fit.
The challenge was to write out our goals on a piece of paper and attach them to the fridge so we have to see them everyday.
I am also adding some questions to ask myself before eating because I am trying to also tackle my binge eating.
The questions are:
1) Am I hungry?
2) Is it the correct portion?
3) Do I really want this?
4) Am I bored?
I add in the last one because I am the queen of mindless eating. I can finish off a bag of chips and not even realize it. With this journey though I am forcing myself to start getting into the mode of thinking before grabbing something.
Those are wonderful questions to ask yourself. You can do this girl and I am here to support you all the way.
ReplyDelete