My meal plan is somewhat in limbo due to limited funds but that's no excuse.
I am limiting what I eat by watching calories and portion sizes.
Here is what I am planning to have as my weekly meal plan.
I am putting two choices as I will alternate between them each week.
Sunday
Breakfast: Fresh fruit and 1 slice whole wheat toast or 1 bowl oatmeal
Lunch: Salad using bagged mix with a low calories vinaigrette instead of ranch or sandwich with baked Cheetos on the side
Snack: Fruit or granola bar
Dinner: Depends on what the household has as to whether or not I have some
Cut-Off Time: 9:30 for now, ultimately I want to get it where it's 7:00.
Monday
Breakfast: Fresh fruit and 1 slice whole wheat toast or 1 bowl oatmeal
Lunch: Salad using bagged mix with a low calories vinaigrette instead of ranch or grilled chicken with a side of veggies
Snack: Fruit or granola bar
Dinner: Depends on what the household has as to whether or not I have some
Tuesday
Breakfast: Fresh fruit and 1 slice whole wheat toast or 1 bowl oatmeal
Lunch: Salad using bagged mix with a low calories vinaigrette instead of ranch or sandwich with baked Cheetos on the side
Snack: Fruit or granola bar
Dinner: Depends on what the household has as to whether or not I have some
Wednesday
Breakfast: Fresh fruit and 1 slice whole wheat toast or 1 bowl oatmeal
Lunch: Salad using bagged mix with a low calories vinaigrette instead of ranch or sandwich with baked Cheetos on the side
Snack: Fruit or granola bar
Dinner: Depends on what the household has as to whether or not I have some
Thursday
Breakfast: Fresh fruit and 1 slice whole wheat toast or 1 bowl oatmeal
Lunch: Salad using bagged mix with a low calories vinaigrette instead of ranch or sandwich with baked Cheetos on the side
Snack: Fruit or granola bar
Dinner: Depends on what the household has as to whether or not I have some
Friday
Breakfast: Fresh fruit and 1 slice whole wheat toast or 1 bowl oatmeal
Lunch: Salad using bagged mix with a low calories vinaigrette instead of ranch or sandwich with baked Cheetos on the side
Snack: Fruit or granola bar
Dinner: Depends on what the household has as to whether or not I have some
Saturday
Breakfast: Fresh fruit and 1 slice whole wheat toast or 1 bowl oatmeal
Lunch: Salad using bagged mix with a low calories vinaigrette instead of ranch or sandwich with baked Cheetos on the side
Snack: Fruit or granola bar
Dinner: Depends on what the household has as to whether or not I have some
This is not set in stone, I am keeping it the same for each day because it helps get my body used to a certain food. Dinner will be my flexible meal and every now and then I'll splurge but for now I like the idea of having everything the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment