I am excited to present my next project to you guys.
I have a new blog hop I am starting. I have realized that recently I have needed to be more open with myself and I am challenging you all to do the same.
Rules:
1) Each day there will be a different topic, choose which days you'll join and add your link to the list.
2) Invite others to join.
3) Add this blog and this picture somewhere on your blog.
That's it!
Prompt One: What are three habits you'd like to change about yourself?
For me, my biggest habit I want to change is my laziness. I am the queen of saying I will say I want to do things and then not do them. I feel like it is affecting my family life and marriage. I am tired of feeling like I am not worth much because I don't do a lot.
Next, I want to change my weight loss habits. I am already in this process and proud of myself. I have lost almost 3 lbs to boot and I am pushing myself beyond my limits to lose more weight.
Lastly, I want to change my attitude. I am the queen of rushing the gun to get frustrated and angry with everyone when it wasn't their fault. I will let things boil until the queen B comes out to play.
What about you?

You will get there girl. One day at a time.
ReplyDelete