Today's Prompt: Have you ever been bullied?
I was bullied all throughout school and I think it's a lot of why I am the way I am today. In school I was always the fat girl. Always.
I wanted everyone's approval and throughout the years I have done some things I am not proud of. From Anorexia, binge eating, and others. I wanted everyone to like me and fed into the constant need of approval.
This has carried over into my marriage and caused fights because my husband tries to assure me I am fine the way I am.
I am starting this journey for myself. Me. I have never been able to say that before and I am very proud of myself for being able to say that. I am still vying for approval but more for myself this time.
What Say You?
Be sure to leave a comment with a link to your post so I can stop by and comment.

I know I was this way in school and even after. It is a hard battle to fight against and come into your own but am here for you. I'm proud because the first step of coming into your own is being honest with yourself. :-)
ReplyDelete