Monday, August 18, 2014

It's Time To Bitch

Well ladies and gents I have apparently been found again. There is a woman that is out to try to make my life as miserable as possible and after some thought last night I have decided I am not going to be bullied into a corner.

This is MY blog with MY thoughts. It is MY safe haven. Don't like it? Get the hell off and go find somewhere else to be. I am tired of feeling like my safe zone isn't safe. I post pictures of my family, my weight loss, my feels, motivation, etc.

This is where I go when I am upset, happy, mad, pissed. Whatever. This is my spot. Stop trying to dictate where I am going to go.

That is all folks. Sorry for such an angry post but some people just don't listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment