Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

Welcome to another edition of Weigh In Wednesday. My starting weight was 217, last week I weighed at 214.2, today I am weighing in at 213.

Whoo hoo! That is 1.1 lbs lost since last week. While it is a loss, I still see days where I could have worked harder to lose more.

Some of the things I know that I am doing that are hurting me: Emotional eating (Tuesday), Skipped work outs (Friday and Saturday), eating past 9 (all week).

Vodka and SodaUsually I don't post where I have messed up but I am determined to lose the pounds and part of that is taking responsibility for where you messed up. Usually I would rush to get angry at the scale but it isn't the scale's fault this time around. It is all mine.

The Hump Day Blog HopWhile I love my walk away the pounds videos I realize they may not be enough for me. This is where Pinterest becomes my best friend. I am going to start doing some weight loss challenges along side my walk away the pounds. The eventual goal is to get the money together and start going to a gym. I feel like I am not achieving enough and I don't want to push myself too hard.


Ash over at Ash's Right Direction has asked to post about our goals. This works perfectly with the End Of Summer Challenge over at Fleurty and Fit hosted by Jasmine. We now have 40, yes 40 ladies that are joining in on this challenge which is just extra motivation for me.

I now have a support buddy and I cannot wait to hear back from her and see how she is doing on her journey.

Here are my goals, I have them on the fridge to help remind me to keep myself on track.
I need to get better about asking myself the questions though.
What are some of your goals?

17 comments:

  1. Well done, it sounds like you've had a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful loss this week! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your questions to ask yourself before eating! What a wonderful idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! We've got this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those questions to ask yourself before eating are a really good idea. I should probably start doing something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It helps me remember why I am eating.

      Delete
  6. great job, girl! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job!! It seems like you're really focused and driven to work toward your goal which is key! It's great that you have a support buddy! I definitely need to ask myself if I'm bored or not before eating. It's so easy to just mindlessly eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am it is and I am committed this time around versus other times.

      Delete
  8. I had a minimal weigh in this week and I wanted to be upset about it but I had to just record it and decide to work harder this week..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pointing out what you did wrong last week and trying to correct it is awesome! Love your questions to ask yourself!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete