Tuesday, August 19, 2014

End Of Summer Challenge Update: Day Two

Today is day two for the End Of Summer Challenge hosted by Jasmine over at Fleurty and Fit.

Overall, I did really well with my calories and exercise. Mentally though, I seem to be stuck in my own subspace. I know part of this is because I have been doing this for a week and tomorrow is weigh in. No I am not expecting dramatic results from getting up off my rear but I am hoping to have lost. I have stayed within my calories but there are times where despite what my body said, I went ahead and ate.

I am allotted 1,860 calories per day. I ate 1,641 in calories but burned 635 calories exercising leaving my net calories at 1,006.
Not too bad considering I felt like a hunger monster. This is a slight disappointment because of how I am feeling I know that I ate more than I should have.

I did get my workouts but I am wanting to try to average between 6-8 miles walked per day. I love the WATP dvd's but I want to do Zumba more and living in a small town makes that near impossible.

How did you guys do today?

1 comment:

  1. Remember there is going to be times we dont do like we wish but that is ok you just start fresh from that point and move forward. You are doing a wonderful job girlfriend keep it up you got this!

    ReplyDelete