Starting Weight: 218.6
Weight at last weigh in: 212.6
Weight gained: 6 lbs
Feelings: I cannot be upset by this. I did this to myself by letting myself go and letting the stress get to me. It is up to me to change and refocus. Only I can make this journey successful. This just shows me where I need to back into the swing of the things. It is time that I get myself in gear and refocus.
How is your weight loss journey progressing?

The ups and downs of this journey are so tough! If you need help getting back on track, just commit to two small things this week. Nothing over the top, just two simple things. Like drinking more water and tracking your food, no matter what that food may be. Making those two good choices will snowball to other good choices and you'll be back in the loss column in no time! Good luck - always here if you need some support!
ReplyDeleteSlow and steady changes to your lifestyle are the most important. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIt happens to us all! A weight loss journey isn't a straight path. As long as you get back on track is what counts! You can do it!
ReplyDeletexo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins