Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Daily Tarot: Magician In Reverse

Outside forces hold him back. He is unable to channel his energy. He is distracted or blinded by other things. The hand on the reverse represents an expression of constriction and control - holding the magician back from his full potential.  The reversed magician utilizes a crooked staff from a fallen branch - a representation of the haphazard nature of his mind and powers. The gestures of the magician's hands holding the staves points to their direction - of moving forwards or dwelling on the situation for too long.

How It Pertains To Me: I have let negativity control too much of my life and this symbolizes that negativity trying to weasel it's way back into my life. I always let others control me with their words and actions. It's time that I stand up and say enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment