Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday


Welcome to another week on weigh-in Wednesday!

Two weeks ago I received an email asking if I'd be interested in doing a product review, I mostly do book reviews so this came as a surprise to me. It was for 80% Garcinia Cambogia. I have been religious about taking them as directed. Yesterday I woke up feeling like ultimate poo poo and took a day off from them. I am already right back on the horse.

I have been tracking my progress on a page on my blog, I post a daily recap at the end of each night. You can read about my progress here.

I will share a few facts with you though that I have found out.


Here is the bottle, it is maximum strength. I did some research with my mother in-law and the highest dosage I saw sold at stores was 60%. So this is definitely stronger.


Downside is you take 4 of those total a day. Due to an incident when I was younger I have a hard time with larger pills. The longer I take them the easier it is.


You take two in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before you eat with an 8 oz glass of water. Then you take another two before dinner or lunch with an 8 oz glass of water.

The first day I felt like I was starving but as my body got used to this change I started noticing I was eating less and less. I ate when I was hungry but didn't go for those 2nd and 3rd helpings. It curves my hunger without starving me to death.

Weigh In:
Previous weight: 218.6
Current weight: 214.2
Loss: 4.4 lbs


My first week on Garcinia Cambogia and I did little to no exercise so see what it's like for people like me, want results but don't want to put in the effort to get them. So yes, you will lose weight because you will eat less. You won't starve, you're body will just change it's habits. At least it has in my case.

Does this mean I am going to stop exercising all together?

No, I am going to do one workout a day this week to see how the scale pans out then it's back to my usual two workouts a day.

One happy lady here!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which i am more impressed with, the fact that you normally do 2 work outs a day or your fantastic 4lb loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time with pills too.

    Congrats on your loss this week.

    ReplyDelete