Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day Five: 30 Fun Facts

1) I'm a libra
2) I married on Friday the 13th, 2012
3) I LOVE Sons Of Anarchy
4) I am a HUGE Grey's Anatomy fan!
5) I am book reviewer.
6) I own three book review blogs.
7) I run a book review team with my mother in-law, Reading Edge Reviews
8) I have a beautiful daughter who is 2 1/2 going on 30
9) I love Italian food! 
10) I always have to have air running, can't stand the heat
11) The only way I can usually fall is asleep is in my husband's arms.
12) I love early morning snuggles with my daughter.
13) I read a lot of erotica.
14) I read a lot in general.
15) I love the color blue
16) My birthday starts the 10 day countdown to Halloween
17) I am indulging in the craft.
18) One of my favorite hobbies is cross stitching.
19) I have a step daughter due in January that I cannot wait to meet.
20) I am losing weight, got sidetracked but tomorrow will help me to refocus.
21) I hate odd numbers, had a sever phobia in high school.
22) I love tending to my husband and giving him what he needs.
23) Snuggling with my husband on the couch while we watch Sons was the highlight of my week.
24) I play WoW with my husband, I am usually a hunter.
25) I love hot baths. :)
26) Spending time with my family is the best!
27) I love taking pictures
28) Due to some nasty people causing nasty drama, I have learned to let go and move forward.
29) The excuses that some people make are ridiculous and I ma letting it roll off instead of calling it out.
30) My health hasn't been the best and it's due to some stress and I am working on weeding out the nasty people who constantly shove themselves into my life. I decided to be the bigger and let them "win" for the moment since apparently they cannot survive without.

No comments:

Post a Comment