Thursday, September 11, 2014

Results!

I went to the doctor today after a week full of stressing for results. We recently had a situation arise that put everyone involved at risk. All the necessary tests were ran and thankfully I am in the clear. Nothing for this lady!

I also have a huge announcement, if you have followed me for awhile then you know I have been avoiding the dreaded Diabetes test. Well I bit the bullet and finally went in and had it done. The results came back and this momma is diabetes free!

I also want to give my husband a huge wave of appreciation for setting the situation regarding my blog straight. I post a little bit of everything here and it has to do with many people. I feel like if you come here to read my blog and something offends you then you must feel guilt over something.

The only thing that has really bothered me was a comment that was made over text. I am letting that comment go, I just don't understand the logic behind it. The future will tell though where things really stand.

I am celebrating today and I couldn't be happier. The house is spotless, I am going to start back up on my weight loss now that the stress is behind me and things are calming down. We just have to make it through one more appointment for the hubs and then I can really breathe easy.


I am so dancing with these guys today!

No comments:

Post a Comment