Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day Three: Five Famous Men You Find Attractive

First we have Charlie Hunnam better known as Jax Teller. My husband started me on this show while I was pregnant and I have been hooked ever since. The final season begins tonight and I am excited to have a date night! Can't wait to curl up and watch The Final Ride!









Next up is Johnny Depp. Ever since I can remember I have always adored Johnny Depp. There are few movies that I won't watch of his. My favorite movies are his collaborations with Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter.

















Jonathan Rhys Meyers captured me when he took on the role of Dracula. I was sad to see the show wasn't renewed for a second season because I loved how his character was.


















Next we have Josh Henderson better known as John Ross. Since I started watching Dallas with my mother in-law I have fallen for him. He may be the bad boy of the show but he has definitely caught my eye.















Last but certainly not least is Dave Navarro. I have always adored him but my favorite place to see him was when he guest starred on Sons Of Anarchy as Nero's cousin.








No comments:

Post a Comment