Monday, September 8, 2014

Day Two: Where You'd Like To Be In Ten Years


In ten years I would love for my husband and I to renew our vows and actually be able to afford wedding rings this time.


I would love for us to be out on our own living in a house. Either both of us or me working so we can afford this.


I would love to get my health and our marriage on track and be able to try for a son. One of each is the ultimate goal but if were to have another daughter,  I would still be thrilled.


I would love for us to be able to leave state like we've always talked about. There is too much baggage and drama here and it constantly floods into our marriage. I would love for us to change our numbers, give it to family only, and take off to our new life.




No comments:

Post a Comment