Thursday, October 23, 2014

Argh!

This is from Spirit, not a pic of my daughter.

We took Ally shopping for her Halloween costume a few weeks ago and she choose to be a pirate. She has been talking non-stop about being one since then. We found the perfect boots at Ross then her hat and sword from Target. I am very excited that Daddy and I might be able to take her to Fort Worth to go Trick or Treating.

Daddy won't be going anywhere on Friday as we'll be carving pumpkins with Ally. I am so excited that she was old enough to choose her costume and gets to go as something she really wants to be. It's going to be a fun Halloween!

In other news, I apologized to K for all the drama caused on my part. I told her to do what she wants as I am done fighting with her over something that doesn't need to be fought over. As I told her, she posts her truth and I'll post mine. I am looking forward to Daddy and I getting back into our rhythm. I let drama and pettiness weasel it's way in and I plan to make sure Daddy knows I am very sorry for my childish behavior yesterday. I was just really upset because I had been accused of lying when I know better. As Daddy has said time and time again, this is my blog and to post what I want. I am going to do just that. I love Daddy and our family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment