Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Last Time I Mention You

Today I broke down. I was extremely hurt because K thought it would be okay to call me a liar. Excuse me but I am not so desperate as to fake a pregnancy or miscarriage. It is a very serious thing and not something to be taken lightly. If I am pregnant, this child is Daddy's. I don't go anywhere. I am always home with Ally. When I do go out it is with Mom. I am tired of all the drama. I wish you would just see that he brought me home and is with me. He is just reaping the benefits from you.

Daddy asked me to be the bigger person and I let him down today. I am hoping to make it up to him when he gets home. If it makes it home in time, I plan to have him go to the ER with me. The spotting is getting worse and the cramps more intense. I am scared and I hope I didn't stress myself into a worse situation. In the end I will have the last laugh so enjoy the few moments you get with him. He doesn't love you. Hell, he doesn't even know if that child is his. So enjoy your moments for Daddy is with me. I am not going to let you and you fixation with me cause me to lose my husband. He expects me to be the bigger person because you continue to act like a child.

You want to start a war well I'm ending it. This is the last post, comment, or saying I will have about you. Then I am forgetting you like the dirt on the bottom of my shoe. I am not going to hurt you nor show up on your doorstep. I am better than that. I just feel like you can't come over and say it to my face whereas I have always told you to your face how I feel. You hide behind your laptop like a coward. You may not be allowed inside but I know you know how to bang on the door. If I've had something to say, I've always said it to your face. You are the worst kind of woman and you relish in it. You relish in the fact that you tried to destroy a family. You relish in the fact that you had an affair. You've never apologized to me but continue to make me out the be the liar. If I'm such a liar then why continue to follow my posts?

All I have ever asked is for you to leave my family alone. To back off and do your own thing. I get that your carrying his kid but that gives you no power. I have his daughter. His second child. You may be carrying another of his but you get no right to act like I am digging for my husband. I am stronger than that. As I have always told you, you don't live here so you don't know what goes on. You tried to act like you could take my daughter away from me. Do you really think I'd let my daughter around someone that encourages cheating, lies, and deception? Um, no. My daughter will around people with strong morals that only seek to make her stronger. If Daddy wanted you to have a relationship with her then you would but obviously he doesn't trust the idea.

I have tried to be the stronger one and get along with you because every time something goes wrong with the baby you in turn blame me and the family. I didn't come over there and hold a gun to your head asking you to read my blog and become insecure. I didn't tell you to pick fights with my husband. You have destroyed things of your own accord. I never did anything to encourage it. You seem to think he's with you but let me remind you once again, he brought ME and HIS DAUGHTER home. I didn't lose my job. The divorce was almost fully filed and he asked for his girls. Believe what you want but I am not going anywhere. He doesn't want to divorce him. If he loved you so much then why does he crawl in bed with me, spend his days with me, play WOW with me? You think you have the upper hand because you are blowing money on him left and right and offering your body to him begging for him to stay. The difference between you and I: I show through my actions, not words.

All I have every asked is for you to back off and respect that I am here. Since you can't do that I'll just sit back and watch everything you think you have fall apart. You ought to know him better than to think he would marry just because of a child. If that were the case we'd be divorced and you married. It isn't the case so take time to really think if I'm lying and stop accusing me. You get told what you need to hear, nothing more. I've only ever asked you to respect that I am home and that we are together yet you can't help but continue to barrel your way in then you wonder why you're alone. We found out about A in July 2011, he had months to leave but chose to marry me in January.

I am not perfect by any means but I have been given forgiveness from Daddy and haven't continued to make the same mistakes. I didn't put his life at risk, I didn't hurt my child, and I most certainly didn't put an innocent bystander at risk. You affected us all and now I am possibly losing a child due to you. As I have been asking, stay away from my family. This is my blog and I am not going to let you think you're going to bully me. I have never disrespected you on my blog, when I did it in person I manned up and apologized. If the only purpose of your blog is to constantly retaliate then why have one? What is your game? Why are you trying to hurt me? Why can't you just leave?

If you want to continue to gripe about me then fine. I am staying off your blog because you only seek to hurt me through accusations, name calling, and a bitter attitude. I didn't make you lose weight, I didn't stress you out. You stuck your nose where it didn't belong and that caused you to stress out. I am going to continue to fight for my husband. He hasn't said anything about us being done. The last time that was said was almost a year ago in December. He isn't going to tell me it's over. You have no place for him and he can't work due to his back so lay off and get away from my family. If he wanted you, then you guys would have already had plans in motion. You don't so accept it's over and move on. You knew this day would come when you took advantage of us separating. My husband never crawls back to anyone, you begged him with your money, pics, and body. I don't care if you tattle tale to him, he knows what I post and has told me to post what I want. I am asking nicely, stay off my blog. Continue to start shit and I will contact the webmaster and file charges for cyber bullying and stalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment