Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Get lost!

Stay the hell of my blog. You dont fucking live here and have no clue what goes on. Just because i dont post everytime he fucks me doesnt mean we dont have sex. You are nothing but disrespectful. I went off the facts i was given. I am sick of tired of you trying to make me look as bad as possible. I am the one he holds at night so get lost and stay the fuck off my blog. You havve no right to accuse me of anything. Get lost and stay the fuck away from MY family. I have never disrespected you on my blog. At least i could talk to your face and not hide behind my damn computer. I am sick and tired of your shit. He brought me home and wanted our family. Your old news sweety so go away and leave us alone. I will never lie and cheat on Daddy as you have. Stay away from blog. I am done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment