I have let the past few days drive a wedge between Daddy and I. He ended things with K but she is continuing on her delusional antics. I have noticed that he isn't playing into it. I was told that she didn't want me to get anything for Izzy. I still plan to because it's a gift and something I wanted to do to help. I wanted to get her a few things that were a god send for me with Ally. I am letting it roll off because as long as I am married and working on my marriage, she is going to continue acting like a child towards to me. Since the day I gave her clothes that Ally didn't fit into any longer I have tried to make amends but she continues to act like a child. It's okay though because Daddy knows that I am trying to be the bigger person towards her. I got a lot off my chest last night and it has made today so much better. I am trusting him and leaving things alone. We had some fun twice today since Ally called it a night early and we rarely get alone time in our bedroom, I kept him company for most of the day, and my job even gave him a call for an interview. He said he may help K out here and there but this is OUR money for OUR future. I am so excited that actions continue to speak louder than words and I won't let my insecurities continue to try to dictate my future. We are both working now and we have a strong plan in mind. It's not a million dollar job but it's a start.
and its a good start
ReplyDelete