Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook


Today's weather is.... Cold.

The clock says.... 12:29 AM

I can hear... The washer and Ally watching Frozen.

I am reading.... Nothing.

 The last book I finished.... A Brush Of Violet by Corinne Alexander.

Outside my window.... It's dark.

The last movie I saw..... Let's Be Cops.

I am thinking..... about the future, that woman, and what the future really holds.

In my cup.... Nothing.

In the kitchen... I am typing up this post.

I am creating.... A cute snowman cross stitch.

I am going... Nowhere, Im home for the night.

I am pondering... My health and what to do now with it.

I am hoping.... That medicaid will cover this sleep study.

I am looking forward to.... Thanksgiving and telling Ally about it and spending the day with Daddy.

What am I praying for.... Peace and calmness.

Around the house..... Majority is asleep and Ally is watching her movie.

I am learning... that I will never know the whole truth and rather than let it swallow me whole, just take it day by day.

One of my favorite things.. Being the only adult awake.

Steps towards simplicity.... Keeping better track about everything weight loss.

A peek into my day.... It's winding down as it is night time.

A few plans for rest of week.... Work, take care of Ally, eat, and sleep.

Something I would like to do this week..... Finish up my snowman.

 Favorite moment this week..... None.

Newest passion.... Renewed passion, cross stitch.

Source of inspiration.... Pinterest.

A picture worth sharing......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment