We are finally in my season. While Fall starts in September in Texas it really doesn't feel like it until November. I am super excited because the changes around us has launched a deep need within to get back to simpler times. Mom has also helped me with this because I have seen her getting back to the simple joys and its inspired me. For now I have taken a hiatus from reading and fully involving myself back into my cross stitching. I have felt the need to cross stitch fall/winter projects and it's been soothing just to sit with Daddy and spend time cross stitch while he works on his game. Work has been going really well and I have really enjoyed it. I come home sore, tired and cranky but I am trying to get better about leaving it at work. Lastnight I came home upset and took it out on the family. I didn't mean to be so snappy but I've had this dull migraine that won't seem to be go way and it intensifies at the worst times. So it's been off and on achy today but I've tried to make the best of it. The washer took a shit, almost literally so mom and I ran out to do laundry. Since it takes forever we stopped at McDonalds for drinks then headed to Walmart to get some stuff. We had a blast together and it was nice to just get some time together after all the crap that has been going on. We just joked around, looked around, and got along for once.
In other news, my grandmother called today and I am not sure how I feel about it. I wrote her a letter explaining to her how I felt about what she said to me the night I chose to come home to Daddy. She called to tell me about her medical problems then to say sorry. It amazes me that she is sending a card to us even though I haven't been the best person. I am trying to learn how to stand up for myself because I have neglected to for far too long. I am trying to just take it day by day and see where this goes. I made it clear to her though that my family is not to have any notice about what I am doing. I also told her that I would call once in awhile and check on her. I am on edge but giving the benefit of the doubt at the moment.



No comments:
Post a Comment