Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Life Lessons From Biker's

As many of you guys know I am huge fan of Sons Of Anarchy. My husband got me into when we were kids and I have watched it with him ever since. It sorta of became our thing. It's not just a biker show though, there are so many life lessons and risks taken within the storyline.

We have just three episodes left in the final season and while it's been trying Daddy has made sure to watch every episode with me despite some nosy b's need to have problems just on Tuesdays.

This is a show that has helped me through some of my darkest times and one I have followed to a t. I understand the complicity and someone ick factor that only Kurt Sutter can give us. It's a show that will definitely stick with me and one I will revisit many times. The growth each character has had over seven seasons is remarkable.    

Tonight's episode brought me to tears. We get the wrap up with Tig and Venus that everyone has been waiting for. While some people  may be grossed out by their relationship I see the beauty in it. Tig is a flawed character who has suffered a lot throughout the show. He lost his daughter and has always been alone. When we first met Venus Van Dam in Season Five when she helped them set up Allen Biacone for black mail. You know that Tig is attracted immediately but their relationship didn't take a focal until now. Kurt Sutter gave us closure to know that two broken souls can heal. Two flawed people who are lost can find each other and find safety. This inspires me because that's how my husband and I were when we met. Two hurt souls who had witnessed too much too soon and now we are stronger than ever.

In other news I was able to start my first shift up front. The training didn't take long at all and thankfully I was able to get back to work quickly and have a great day despite a difficult night. It started with K, no surprise there right? She decided to be up Daddy's ass even though he clearly didn't want her there and for someone that has been minding her business she certainly implied otherwise last night. Daddy gave me his phone so I would have an alarm but I ended up giving up because K wouldn't stop texting and calling. Daddy plays his game and when he's in the middle of it, he doesn't text at all. Then Ally decided to get into things ever so sneakily so there was that mess too. Even without the good nights rest I was supposed to get it was a pretty good day. Apparently the nursing home seems to think K needs to know what I'm up to. Um, no. It's no one's damn business why or when I stopped working there. We would have never crossed paths so there was no need for you to just happen to find out. I am tired of everyone thinking my life is their business. You are sadly mistaken. Here's to a good rest of the night now that Daddy is back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment