It appears my mojo to cross stitch is back and I am stoked. I have missed this as I let go of the bullshit I realize just how strong I am and how delusional people are. Once again, the disrespect doesn't stop. She knows he is married to me but yet she is making plans for their anniversary? The hell? Um, excuse me but I am the one he will be celebrating three year with and I will be working so take your plans and shove them.
Today I plan to get a lot of my stitching done and just relax. We're waiting for Daddy's game to finish downloading so he can start playing that and then I probably won't see him move much once it finishes downloading. Working again has really helped me to find my center and feel strong again. I am not stressing about the bullshit. There's too much of it and all people want to do is see me drown in it. I believe my husband and trust what he says. Actions speak louder than words and his actions show that he is with me. He tells you what you need to hear but always comes back to his wife's arms. The other woman rarely wins so enjoy it sweetie because your clock is ticking. It doesn't matter what he says, it matters what he does. So I hope she enjoys it because once Izzy is born and we find out if it's his, he will be ending it and being just friends.
This came out so beautiful. I completely did my own thing with the design.I also outlined the pumpkin itself to make it really stand out. I forgot how relaxing it is to cross stitch again. Tonight I plan to get a lot of stitching done as it will just be Daddy, Ally, and I tonight. I should have another finish tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment