Sunday, November 9, 2014

New Beginnings

It's time for a new start. We are starting over and moving forward. Today I turn the page towards a new beginning. I start my job today and I am very excited. I love the hum drum of cashiering and being away from here for a little while will be helpful too. I am shutting the door on the negativity and moving forward. Daddy and I have a solid plan for our future and I realize that I have spent too much time focusing on what she is up to and how she is around my husband and not enough time on myself. I have drastically improved around Daddy and it's strengthened us. He doesn't hardly see her and with my new job and her job, time spent will be even less so I really have nothing to stress about.

Here within the next month or two we will have a vehicle again and I cannot be more excited towards our future. We are going to try to get the vehicle payed off first before we look towards moving out so it may be closer to summer before we are out on our own which is okay. Ally and I got some time together before I had to start getting ready for work and it was wonderful. I spent some time holding her and getting her bath. I also straightened up on our room, started laundry for Ally's blanket and Snuggie, then got some things organized so it'll be easier for Daddy while I am at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment