Saturday, November 8, 2014

Interesting Few Days

Well, it's been an interesting few days to say the least. Thursday night Daddy went and spent the night at K's. He ended up very sick and she had to take him to the ER. Lucky nothing serious enough happened that I had to be called as his Emergency Contact but Daddy made sure K texted me and told me what was going on. This wasn't awkward as it should be because I was focused on the fact that my husband was seriously ill and I couldn't be there. If I had a car I would've showed up at the E.R. and kindly asked her to leave so I could take care of my husband. This isn't because I am jealous but because I am his wife and should have been there. I didn't expect him to come home as sick as he was because we would have no way to go to the E.R. due to R having school so it would have been pointless to bring him home only for her to turn around and have to pick him back up. It was stressful to say the least but thankfully he came home afterwards so I could take care of him. He was feeling much better today so we've been all the time he hasn't been online together. It's been nice that he hasn't cared that I was so clingy.

I also opened up to him tonight about my fears towards the future. He told me he understands fully what's at stake and if he didn't want to be with me then we wouldn't living together, sharing our lives together, or sleeping in the same bed at night. He told me he is just telling K what she needs to hear in order to keep her off our backs and I am the one receiving the real truth. Plus she is just one screw up away from him ending things that much sooner so it's a waiting game. She starts her job at the nursing home on Monday. Thankfully I am starting a better job tomorrow that pays more than what she'll be starting out at. I would have quit the minute I found out she was working their because I am not going to have to see her on a daily basis. I am keeping distance because every time I have tried to speak to her she assumes I am being a bitch and blows it up to Daddy so I just stay away and not say anything at all to her. Unlike her, if I lose Daddy or Ally I have nothing. No family. I will be the outsider looking in if he were to leave with our daughter but he guarantees it won't happen and he already understands that she won't see any of our income tax. That is for us and our daughter only.

On the home front, things seem to be smoothing out. I have just gone quiet lately and tried not to say much. I have learned to be a listener rather than a talker because it's been made clear that my opinion isn't needed. I am choosing to watch my words and keep my mouth shut because I don't want unwanted tension to be created any longer. Tomorrow is the beginning of the rest our lives and I love Daddy more than anything. More than likely he will be home all week due to me working now there won't be much of K at all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment