Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy Day!

So I got the job! Whoo hoo! Daddy and I spent lovely time together last night when he got home after he went and rubbed K's back. I don't mind that he spends time here and there with her because it has changed nothing between us and Daddy said her insecurities are going to be what ruins them so it's a waiting game if nothing else their relationship will be over by the time income tax rolls around and we have a plan for us.

I am not stressed at all today, a little tired but not stressed. I am planning to really start pushing my body and working extra hard to get to my goal weight because I need to feel healthier and be proud of myself. The doctor's office called and my white count is low so I'll have to wait to find out what exactly that means.

I am planning on a special evening with Daddy to celebrate us looking towards the future. It will good money and they are willing to work with R's schedule so I don't have to worry about crossing paths with K. All great things and makes for a happy Daddy and I.

I am so happy that things are finally moving forward and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt there's no way in hell he'd ever marry K considering their history and the fact that he could have already done but chose to have me move in and be with him. I am also happy that he is keeping her off my blog and away from me. It's less stress on both of us and I am not allowing myself to get sucked into her lies about my husband being a sap and claiming his undying love for her. Honestly, it's more of a joke because I know how he truly is. Sweet moments are a rare thing with my husband, it's not that he isn't sweet. He just has his own way of showing it. Our future is bright and soon he'll be able to put that much more distance between them when we get our vehicle. Insecurities are a dangerous thing because they can destroy a relationship and I am finally realizing that it's not worth my time or energy to allow them in. I love my family and couldn't be more excited for our bright future that will be on our own and mostly K free!

No comments:

Post a Comment