This is my journey of self discovery. I will post about life, things that interest me, and my path. I thank you for taking time to read about my journey. Only the truth is posted here, nothing else.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
The Future
Today will begin the rest of our lives and I am so excited. I know I have a really good chance of getting the job and I am optimistic that I have it beyond a shadow of a doubt. I am feeling uplifted about the possibilities and the fact that things are looking up for us financially. It's going to be a good day! I love my little family. No one is going to tear us apart. 9 years knowing, 4 years dating, and almost 3 years married. I cannot wait for our future Daddy! Princess and I love you very much. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment