Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Perfect Evening

Tonight Daddy surprised with me some "us" time. We have been needing it and even though we are around each other all the time, it's nice to know that he craves me. My job interview is in just a few hours and I am  excited for this opportunity for Daddy and I. This will be way more money that the nursing home had to offer and it will be in my element. Daddy and I will finally be able to get a realistic start towards our future. When he came home the internet was being a brat so we decided to watch Hercules together. It was an okay movie, not one to add to the collection though. It was a fun night and I am glad for these moments with him. Hopefully in just a few weeks we will have a vehicle and be able to start moving forward. This will also help Daddy and I make the holidays happen for our daughter and be able to look towards our future with bright eyes. It was nice to just kick back, relax, and watch movie in Daddy's arms. Looking forward to more days like this.


Our situation isn't perfect by any means but the difference this time is WE BOTH WANT IT! We are both working together. I am being a better wife and mother and Daddy is putting distance where it is needed. This time we are committed to each despite what our time apart caused. We are stronger than ever and not listening to anyone's bullshit about it. This is OUR journey and together we are strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment