Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Revitalized

Today was a really great day for Daddy and I. We got along more today than ever before. After his morning snooze he got on his game and spent some time playing it until our show. He let me lay on and be close to him while we watch our show. Then tonight I got up after doing my exercises to move to the couch so give Daddy some space since I know I have been up his butt lately but he asked me to come sit by him and keep him company. It's rare moments like this that make me treasure our relationship so much more. I know that he's been craving that closeness just as well and it makes me feel really special knowing that we are fully on the same page.

I am excited because Thursday at 9 I have a job interview and Daddy and I both know that I have the job so that's an awesome blessing for both of us. It means that Christmas will happen for our daughter and we can provide gifts for her. Then in about three weeks or so we will be able to get ourselves a vehicle which will mean more opportunities for us and give us time to start saving up for our place. It's nice that Daddy and I are finally able to be on the same page and have the same wants and needs. I am working really hard to show Daddy that I am committed to losing weight and getting rid of this baggage once and for all. In just three days I lost two pounds and now I only have sixty-eight more to go. I am glad that I am able to be strong for Daddy and keep us solid. There are no more secrets and it's just us against the world. I know now that even if he spends time with her it's nothing against me, it's just Daddy taking care of business so we can get to our fresh start smoothly without the drama. While the storm is swirling, I am aiming to make it as easy on him as possible while he's away. I want to get some stuff done for him before he gets home so we can watch Hercules together and relax. I am happy to know that my need for him is reciprocated and that he needs me just as much.

I am still having some difficulty with my energy levels and not sure why but I still feel incredibly tired in the mornings. Hopefully though in two weeks I'll have some more answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment