This is my journey of self discovery. I will post about life, things that interest me, and my path. I thank you for taking time to read about my journey. Only the truth is posted here, nothing else.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Called It
I completely called it. I told Daddy that I knew K wouldn't quit snooping through my blog and with the possible move it was only a matter of time before she started sticking her nose where it didn't belong. And of course her insecurities came through last night and she even had the nerve to try to take Daddy from me on OUR date night. Excuse me but it's been my night for 7 years so try again. Daddy told me that he said I can post what I want when I want because it's my blog as long as I am not disrespectful. Which I haven't been. I said some choice words when I moved in but because I won't just drop MY marriage I am the enemy so whatever. I offered to walk with her, gave her clothes, told Daddy to help her get groceries because we understand the struggle waiting for Food Stamps to come in. I knew she has been snooping and I told Daddy that it didn't matter but I knew she was doing it. No matter though, Daddy and I are strong and it's only a matter of time before a person's true colors come out. I am always accused of hurting people when I've done no such thing intentionally. I just post the truth about my family and marriage. Sometimes you don't have to do anything, just have to step back and wait for the storm to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment