It's that time again! Date day with Daddy! Today he'll be watching the princess while I head to the doctor's office to give blood so we can make sure there are no serious problems causing some of my issues. Then I'll be doing a little grocery shopping for the house and for Daddy and I tonight. Our day has already started off wonderfully with an early treat from Daddy that I wasn't expecting. I know I am finally at peace with everything. There are no more grudges, I got the last of everything off my chest tonight with Daddy. I am fully at peace with everything and have full faith that things will be over and done with in January. Daddy and I have been making plans for our future because we plan to get a vehicle in January. Unfortunately, yesterday Daddy turned down the job at Nabors because they would require him to lift 100 lbs on a regular basis and with how bad his back has gotten, it's just not possible. More than likely we are just going to wait until January gets here and I'll be the one working because it's not worth Daddy's health just for a little extra cash. I'd rather him be safe than sorry. Our K problem should be mostly dealt with as they are supposed to be planning to move soon and get it in motion this week so we'll see if that holds true. Either way I don't really care because at the end of the night it's Daddy and I against the world. For the first time in a very long time I feel completely at peace with everything and I couldn't be more excited for our future. I am learning to just enjoy the silence and that lately my opinion isn't needed towards the house. I take things personally that come off as just that, this isn't me being pissy or defensive this is just simply the way things come off when they are told to me. Like today for instance, Ally fell off the couch and hurt her butt when I went to comfort her she asked me not to touch her so S made a comment that she probably didn't want me to touch her because she thinks I'd spank her. This is really starting to aggravate me because I don't just sit around and spank my child for shits and giggles. IF I spank her, it's a light tap on the butt and no more. It's not that everything gets taken the wrong way, it's the tone of voice and the implying that all we do is bitch lately when that's not the case so I am finding my silence and just focusing on the positive and trying to be better about letting things just roll off instead of linger. Today I plan to really push myself with my weight loss but to know all about that visit My Journey To A Healthier Me. Tonight Sons will run 2 hours so I know that Daddy and I are in for a roller coaster tonight. It's sad to see a show that Daddy and I have watched together, long distance for some through the last 7 years come to a close. This is why Date Night is on Tuesday's and with us dwindling down to the final 5 it's a bittersweet moment. Going to save my calories for Pizza tonight. Looking forward to a wonderful day with Daddy.
So then this happened tonight. Daddy went to play an innocent prank and it turned into bitch central. We thought it was harmless and hilarious but shortly after it happened you could feel the tension rise in the air. Daddy set 3 poppers around the toilet seat and waited to see who the lucky person would be. Well, R was the "lucky" victim. One second it sounded like something fell and maybe exploded then R began to cuss and get upset. Daddy was laughing too damn hard to care and I thought it was absolutely harmless and funny. Needless to say our pranks will have to be saved for when we're on our own since it caused an upset in the house tonight.


No comments:
Post a Comment