Tonight is lazy night for the family. Ms Ally fell in love with Pooh's Heffalump Movie when she watched with gma awhile back. Well, I saw that it was playing again and decided to record it for her. I can't lie, I love this movie and Ally's giggles when Lumpy talks and sings.
This is also absolutely hilarious. She watches the whole movie for this one scene and no matter where you are in the house you hear a whole fit of giggles every time.
Lumpy inspired a love for Dumbo. We have heard this movie many times and while I know there is a life lesson, it gets old hearing those gossipy elephants!
And of course we can't forget her all time favorite Frozen! I think I can recite this movie by heart, lol.
This sweet girl has made my life such a blessing. She has constantly helped Daddy and I to be strong for her. She is such a kind spirit and spreads her love everywhere she goes. She can get on my nerves at time but I love her more than anything and will always put her first above everyone. Daddy and I love you booger. :)


Children are a blessing and curse. I was always glad when my children moved from one frequently replayed cartoon to another. Now my grandchildren are following the same steps. An endless cycle, much cherished.
ReplyDelete