This is my journey of self discovery. I will post about life, things that interest me, and my path. I thank you for taking time to read about my journey. Only the truth is posted here, nothing else.
Monday, November 3, 2014
Simple Woman's Daybook
Today's weather is.... Cold and dreary.
The clock says.... 6:39 AM
I can hear... Daddy on the main computer and Ally is watching Spongebob.
I am reading.... Leading The Way by Constance Masters
The last book I finished.... Exile To Unity by Tara Finnegan
Outside my window.... The sun is beginning to rise.
The last movie I saw.....Anatomy Of Deception.
I am thinking..... about my plan of action around the house and how to relieve tension.
In my cup.... Nothing.
In the kitchen... I am typing up this post and Daddy is playing Diablo.
I am creating.... Nothing.
I am going... Nowhere, it's a school day for R.
I am pondering... where to go from here.
I am hoping.... This week turns out better than last.
I am looking forward to.... Thanksgiving and telling Ally about it.
What am I praying for.... Peace and calmness.
Around the house..... Majority is asleep, Ally watching tv, and Daddy is eating and playing Diablo.
I am learning... sometimes it's better just to be quiet than always have an opinion.
One of my favorite things.. Early mornings with Ally even if I am dirt tired.
Steps towards simplicity.... Keeping better track about everything weight loss.
A peek into my day.... Reading, spending time with Ally and Daddy, and some cleaning.
A few plans for rest of week.... Just the usual: Catching up on my reading and spending time with Ally.
Something I would like to do this week..... Get the majority of The Corbin's Bend's books read.
Favorite moment this week..... Well, it was last week but taking Ally Trick or Treating.
Newest passion.... Weight loss.
Source of inspiration.... Pinterest.
A picture worth sharing......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi! I'm stopping by from the Who's Your Hero blogfest. I love the picture you shared above. :)
ReplyDeleteI was not trying to imply you dont spend enough time with Ally all I was telling you was at that moment she wanted to spend time with you. Everything I say gets taken the wrong way no matter how I say it. The rest is just 2 different households trying to meld and live together.
ReplyDeleteI'm all for keeping life simple. The simpler the better. Who needs all these complicated details keeping us from what matters most, eh?
ReplyDeleteUnleashing the Dreamworld