Today has been a day full of reflections for me. I have had time to really think about our future and the path that I am headed on. I am craving silence because it seems like when I speak up it always starts a fight or some type of negative body language.
I spent my morning cleaning up the house and getting it looking somewhat decent. I moved all of my clutter to our room so it was out of the way. I have decided to start posting daily gratitude as a way to help humble me and remind me of what I have to focus on and be thankful for. It's not always a negative road and it would do some people good to stop focusing on making life hell.
Today I think Daddy would've injured K because all she has done is nag, whine, and complain. I work tomorrow so Daddy won't be able to make it to K's appointment. K should feel very luck she's had Daddy at any of her appointments seeing as she makes them all early morning and Daddy isn't a morning person at all. My appointment is next Tuesday for results and to find out the next step. I am hoping to be under 210 when I go. I have a weigh-in in a few days so that will give me an estimate of how hard I need to work within the next week.
The depression meds seem to be helping and it's keeping my mind from wondering. I took time to reflect upon that blog post and saw too many holes in it for me to seriously be stressed out. I am finding that I create some of the negative energy so I am working to change that and have a more positive attitude. Our future is bright and together we can conquer the world. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment