Thursday, August 28, 2014

Safe Place

My blog is not ammunition for a fire. I post here without care that anyone is looking but it is really starting to grind my gears that people purposely make a point to subscribe to my blog just to start drama.

Excuse me but is there a sign somewhere on my blog that says please come here and use this to add more unnecessary drama to my life?

Um, nope. Nowhere around here. You know what that means? Get a life and get off my blog. My family doesn't need the added stress and just because people turn into two year olds over what I post doesn't mean I am going to censor what I post.

You know why?

Because this is MY blog with MY thoughts. I will post what I want when I want. I am almost 22 years old and I don't intend to stoop to someone's level of immaturity. If you are so convinced you have the relationship then there is nothing to prove. I have enough maturity and security to know my relationship is secure and I know that my husband doesn't need the pettiness that has been caused by this.

I am proud of my husband for getting a job that he actually didn't mind having. The pay is good, the benefits are worth it, and it is a fresh start for our family. Yes, I understand that money will be tight but my goal is for savings not for blowing it. I understand that we have responsibilities between Ally and baby to be. I also understand that I am to keep my nose out of it which sadly is all I have done.

I have found my inner peace and it's not worth the unnecessary drama that is being created. Why is it when we as humans find a moment of peace do we intend to wreck chaos? Just because we run and tell someone doesn't mean I am going to cower in a corner. I am not a child and I will not stand for MY blog having to be censored.

Especially when I go under a completely different name, new blog just to steer clear of people trying to censor me. When said people make it their mission from Hell to try to find me and they do. They can't seem to just read along and leave it be. Not everything revolves around said people.

This post isn't directed at one particular person. There is also other people that have made it their main goal to try to bully me into a corner. I dealt with that all throughout school. I am out of school and I am not going to be pushed back into a corner. Once again. MY BLOG, MY THOUGHTS. Don't like it? Remove me.

I refuse to move to an invited readers only blog because I shouldn't have to. I should have free range and I have let things go. I am going to the doctors next week to get some health stuff figured out, my beautiful daughter is a beast at potty training, and I am losing weight. For the first time in a very, very long time I am finally feeling better. My attitude around the house is mellowing out and my relationship with Daddy is improving. Until papers are signed and I am told where to go, I am going to continue to fight for my relationship.

One more time in case it still isn't clicking for you guys.

MY BLOG, MY THOUGHTS, MY FAMILY. MY. MY. MY.


See that?

My. As in for me, myself, and I. Not for you to use as fuel for the fire. I don't make it my mission to stalk said people so they shouldn't make it theirs. This just shows insecurity and looking to start a fight.

I love all my fellow bloggers. You guys have been the best in supporting me through my journey and motivating me to keep strong.


Now I am off to dance my ass off to get my butt in gear. Love you all! <3

2 comments:

  1. It isn't anyone's damn business and if they don't like it they can read elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best revenge is being the better person. :)

    ReplyDelete