Monday, September 1, 2014

Confessions, Fleurty Summer Challenge, and Refocus

So it happened. We all do it at some point. This is the first time I have actually made a confessional post to own up to my bad habits. I was super stoked about the Fleurty Summer Challenge but in my head I have already failed.

I am owning up to my bad bad weekend juju and moving forward. Did I mention zero exercise in the midst of this binge of mine?

So to make this lengthy post fun I am going to post my problems and downfalls in pictures.

Ready?











Yeah, this just about sums it up. Now that I have owned up to my problems it's time for a refresher and to get my butt in gear.

2 comments:

  1. I had a rough weekend here too. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The important thing is you are owning up to yourself, and moving forward instead of remaining off the wagon. You can do this girl.

    ReplyDelete