Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday


It's that time of week again!

I have started doing Zumba again and I am thankful for YouTube. Here is my favorite one so far.

I didn't do so well last week, I missed three workouts. I have no excuse other than laziness but I am not letting that stop me from working out.

Measurements
Weight: 212.6
Loss/Gain: -.4
Thighs: 23 in.
Waist: 48 in., 2 in. lost!
Hips: 49 in.

Overall not too bad, I know if  I get myself in gear I can lose the pounds each week.

I am still doing the Fleurty Fit Challenge and I am excited that I have lost considering how little I worked out.

7 comments:

  1. Giiiirl!! I love that youtube video! Love love love me some zumba!!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing good even though you missed some workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great!! Exercise is a big challenge for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't lose much in weight but lost 2 inches from your waist. Great job!

    ReplyDelete